Terms and Conditions applicable to a buyer on RingBox.nz
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and RingBox.nz (“us”, “we”, etc). By visiting or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them. Our suppliers may also impose additional terms and conditions to which your contract with them will be subject.
“Content” means the textual, visual or audio content that is encountered as part of your experience using the RingBox.nz Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. It includes content Posted by you and all of the content provided by Sellers to inform illustrate and promote sales of the Products.
“Copy or Publish” with reference to RingBox.nz , means reproducing or publishing in whole or in part, using any means, in any medium. It includes breaking up, changing, cropping or any other change or use as part of some other software.
“Device” includes any device, work station, electronic application or electronic receiving device.
“Our Website” means any website or service designed for electronic access by mobile or fixed devices which is owned or operated by us. It includes all of the hardware and software installations that enable Our Website to function.
"Post" means place on or into the RingBox.nz Website any Content or material of any sort by any means.
“Product” means any product offered for sale on Our Website, through any medium.
“Seller” means a person or organisation whose products we offer for sale through the RingBox.nz Website.
- Under 18 years? Sorry, but we deal only with people who are legally able to enter into a binding contract. Please ask someone over 18 to buy your Product on your behalf.
- If you use RingBox.nz , you do so in accordance with these terms. If you are unable to accept these terms, your only remedy is to leave the website.
- We do not offer the RingBox.nz in all countries. We may refuse service if you live in a country we do not serve.
- In entering into this contract you have not relied on any representation or information from any source except the definition and explanation of the Service given on the RingBox.nz Website.
- These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website free of charge, you agree to be bound by them.
- We may change this agreement in any way at any time. The version applicable to your contract is the version which is posted on Our Website at the time you buy a product.
Your account and personal information
- When you visit Our Website, you accept responsibility for all things done by any person in your Name or under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs. If you do not do so, we may terminate your account.
The buying procedure
- Prices listed on Our Website are inclusive of GST.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- Subject to discounts and promotions, Products are offered for sale at a fixed price.
- All Products will be subject to a delivery charge which will be shown at the pay point. Once you have bought an item, the delivery charge offered to you cannot be increased.
- We are not responsible for action by any governmental authority. We do not know and are not responsible for duties, taxes, delays or impounding of any item.
- Any details given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- For security purposes (yours and ours) we will not permit more than a maximum number of transactions with you in a given period of time.
- Your order is an offer to buy from us.
- Nothing said or done by us is an acceptance of an Order until we actually dispatches the Goods.
- At any time before the goods are despatched, we may decline to supply the goods to you for any reason and will issue an immediate refund.
These provisions apply in the event that you return any goods for any reason:
- You should examine goods on receipt to check for possible defects and to satisfy yourself that they comply with your order, are of merchantable quality and in safe, clean and usable condition.
- If you do not tell us of any defect or problem within seven days of receipt of the goods, he may assume that you have accepted them.
- The goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
- In returning a faulty item please enclose with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
- If we agree that the goods are defective, he will send a new item to you or refund the full cost you have paid.
Security of your credit card
- We take care to make the RingBox.nz Website safe for you to use. Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us. We use one or more online payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
- If you have asked us to remember your credit card details in readiness for your next purchase or subscription, the online payment service provider will securely store your payment details on their bank certified systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process your automatic monthly payments or other transactions which you have initiated.
Maintaining your personal information
- You understand and agree that you alone are responsible for all of the information you submit to us and for maintaining it up to date.
- By registering with us, you accept that we may send to you from time to time offers by third parties to supply goods or services to you.
- If or when you cancel your account, we may delete all your personal information and documents relating to you. We may also delete your information if you have not taken any active step for a period of at least 12 months
How we handle your data
- If you Post Content to any public area of Our Website it becomes available to all the World. We have no control who sees it nor what anyone does with it.
- Even if access to your text is behind a user registration it remains effectively in the public domain because someone has only to register and log in, to access it. You should therefore avoid Posting unnecessary confidential information.
- We need the freedom to be able to publicise our Services and your own use of them. You therefore now irrevocably grant to us the right and licence to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use any Content that you place on Our Website, throughout the World and in any medium. You represent and warrant that you are authorised to grant all such rights.
- We will use that licence only for commercial purposes of the business of Our Website and will stop using it after a commercially reasonable period of time.
- You now irrevocably authorise us to publish feedback, comments and ratings about your activity through Our Website, even though it may be defamatory or critical.
- Posting Content of any sort does not change your ownership of the copyright in it. We have no claim over it and we will not protect your rights for you.
- You understand that you are personally responsible for your breach of someone else’s intellectual property rights, defamation, or any law, which may occur as a result of any Content having been Posted by you;
- You accept all risk and responsibility for determining whether any Content is in the public domain and not confidential.
- Please notify us of any security breach or unauthorised use of your account.
Interruption to the RingBox.nz website availability
- We give no warranty that the RingBox.nz website will be satisfactory to you.
- We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of our RingBox.nz Service for repairs, maintenance or other reason. We may do so without telling you first.
- You acknowledge that our RingBox.nz Service may also be interrupted for reasons beyond our control.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss whether foreseeable or not, arising as a result of interruption to our RingBox.nz Service.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows.
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- The RingBox.nz Website contains links to other Internet websites. We have neither power nor control over any such website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
- We claim no expert knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from the RingBox.nz Website.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense which is:
- indirect or consequential loss; or
- economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it.
- You agree that in any circumstances when we may become liable to you, the limit of our liability is the amount you have paid us for the Goods.
- This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies as well as to us.
- You agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage or liability, suffered by us at any time and arising out of:
- any act, neglect or default of yours in connection with this agreement or your use of the Services;
- your breach of this agreement;
- your failure to comply with any law;
- any act, neglect or default by any agent, employee, licensee or customer of yours;
- a contractual claim arising from your use of the Services
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- The rights and obligations of the parties set out in this agreement shall pass to any permitted successor in title.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- Any communication to be served on either of the Parties by the other shall be delivered by hand or sent by first class post or recorded delivery or by e-mail. It shall be deemed to have been delivered: If delivered by hand: on the day of delivery; If sent by post to the correct address: within 72 hours of posting; If sent by fax to the correct number: within 24 hours; If sent by e-mail to the address from which the receiving party has last sent e-mail: within 24 hours if no notice of non-receipt has been received by the sender.
- In the event of a dispute between the parties to this agreement, then they undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- This agreement does not give any right to any third party , except that any provision in this agreement which excludes or restricts the liability of our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies.
- Neither party shall be liable for any breach of its obligations resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including strikes of its own employees.
- In the event of any conflict between any term of this agreement and the provisions of the articles of a limited company or any comparable document intended to regulate any other corporate or collective body, then the terms of this agreement shall prevail.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.